Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramsey in to provide service to Kean would make more sense.

Looks like we are trying to accumulate a large collection of midfielders like Spurs used to have.

Would Ramsey and Rodriguez fit into the same team? Would have some worries over a lack of pace similar to when we signed all the number 10s under Walsh & Co. I like Ramsey and James individually, but not sure on both together. Would much rather get one and then focus on someone with pace and goal threat from the right.

Thiago's less talented, perma crocked brother. Oh the joy if both the brothers end up in Merseyside.
Interesting family ....There dads Mazinho ex Brazil international, Thiago born in Italy but plays for Spain because of his mums Spanish and Rafinha plays for Brazil... I wonder if they’ve played against each other internationally

If Davies is still here in 2 years, it'll be the clearest sign the club has given of its surrender to mediocrity i m o.

I know its not the popular opinion, but in these situations with young players getting a hiding from the fans, i always look at managers and what they do, hes had a fair few and they all seemed to trust him and see potential in him. Similar to all the years many wrote off DCL. Tom is an easy win at the moment, makes a contribution and doesn't cost a lot.

I know its not the popular opinion, but in these situations with young players getting a hiding from the fans, i always look at managers and what they do, hes had a fair few and they all seemed to trust him and see potential in him. Similar to all the years many wrote off DCL. Tom is an easy win at the moment, makes a contribution and doesn't cost a lot.
Sorry mate but he doesn’t make a contribution at all. He’s a total liability on the park. We’d be better with a mediocre hatchet man in midfield for the same cost. TD offers zero on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back