Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see just how right Esk is now. He said that our budget at the very most was 25mil this window. Welp 25mil gone on Allan lets see what happens. I doubt very much that we wont be spending anymore.
Well considering we’ve shed 20m a year off our wage bill already and the likes of Sandro, Bolasie, Tosun and Besic to hopefully get out on loan. It gives us a bit more leyway in the market.

Think it’s very telling if we are actually after Romero. Not a long term option but clear Carlo wouldn’t have faith in Pickford and wants to replace him but knows a long term starting keeper would cost too much and we have other more pressing issues to deal with this window first. If we got Romero on loan for a season, maybe buy him next (unless he’s very cheap now) I’d be looking to make £30m+ off Pickford hoping he has a good Euros (if he’s even still first choice) and reinvest in a new long term first choice. Hopefully this time next year we only need 1 or 2 major signings in a window and a goalkeeper will definitely be one of them.

Think it’s very telling if we are actually after Romero. Not a long term option but clear Carlo wouldn’t have faith in Pickford and wants to replace him but knows a long term starting keeper would cost too much and we have other more pressing issues to deal with this window first. If we got Romero on loan for a season, maybe buy him next (unless he’s very cheap now) I’d be looking to make £30m+ off Pickford hoping he has a good Euros (if he’s even still first choice) and reinvest in a new long term first choice. Hopefully this time next year we only need 1 or 2 major signings in a window and a goalkeeper will definitely be one of them.
If Romero gets picked ahead of Pickford, he’ll lose his England place. However it won’t be long before Henderson will be united’s number 1 and England’s number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back