Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone pays a decent fee for Pickford he isn't going anywhere and we are not going to devalue his worth by benching him and getting a better keeper, we are more likely to stick it out and hope team performances pick up and shift him on at a later date. Having said that though a genuine quality backup for 2.5m is a really good idea imo just in case his performances get more out of hand than they already are.

Unless someone pays a decent fee for Pickford he isn't going anywhere and we are not going to devalue his worth by benching him and getting a better keeper, we are more likely to stick it out and hope team performances pick up and shift him on at a later date. Having said that though a genuine quality backup for 2.5m is a really good idea imo just in case his performances get more out of hand than they already are.

I think we all agree we need, at least, a proper number 2 to put some real pressure of Pickford, ideally somebody top, top drawer. But they mostly cost money, I cant see why United would let Romero go for 2.5m personally.

But we shall see.

I think we all agree we need, at least, a proper number 2 to put some real pressure of Pickford, ideally somebody top, top drawer. But they mostly cost money, I cant see why United would let Romero go for 2.5m personally.

But we shall see.
If they're keeping Henderson and De Gea they probably just want his wages off the books

Get a grip. Because of FFP we had to get them in at the right price due to Walsh's previous indiscretions mate
Get a grip because its a shame that they don't get to play together with team mates against different opposition?

You prefer no pre season for them then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back