Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see the businees the top 6 are doing in terms of attacking talent I still think we need another goalscorer in the side.

Depending on if we go 442 or 433 we need either another LW or another wide forward.

Interesting to see what formation we end up going with.

I'd personally like us to find a formation where DCL ISN'T a starting player. Seems massively out of place in a team containing Allan, Rodriguez and Richarlison. He's not good enough.

Having him in the team is like where’s Wally .. he doesn’t belong in the same team as digne , gomes , richy, Allan , James .... these are players that have played for CL regular teams and are used to having team mates that can actually kick a football in a straight line

When you see the businees the top 6 are doing in terms of attacking talent I still think we need another goalscorer in the side.

Depending on if we go 442 or 433 we need either another LW or another wide forward.

We won't be doing that this summer. Too much money involved to sign a player like that - best we can hope for are the three midfield signings and someone like Romero to add competition for Pickford. Further than that, it would only be a right back if we get a good offer for Kenny and maybe a left back on loan if Ancelotti decides Nkounkou won't be ready this season. Attacking reinforcements will have to wait until next season and at that point we will have to replace Walcott as he will be out of contract. Not that I don't agree that it would be a good idea, but I can't see how we scrape together the wiggle room to do that this summer.

Defo need more firepower with the prolific Niasse and Sandro heading out the gate. As long as it isnt Jesse Lingaard dont mind

We won't be doing that this summer. Too much money involved to sign a player like that - best we can hope for are the three midfield signings and someone like Romero to add competition for Pickford. Further than that, it would only be a right back if we get a good offer for Kenny and maybe a left back on loan if Ancelotti decides Nkounkou won't be ready this season. Attacking reinforcements will have to wait until next season and at that point we will have to replace Walcott as he will be out of contract. Not that I don't agree that it would be a good idea, but I can't see how we scrape together the wiggle room to do that this summer.

Yeah unless we can offload Bernard who I dont think Carlo rates im not confident of another player coming in.

Although its a catch 22 - if we dont go for it then realistically Richarlison is off next season and we still need that wide player, Walcotts replacement and someone to replace Richarlison himself/his goals.

I would rather the club went all out this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back