Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports Witness reporting that Eibar, SD Huesca, Elche CF and Valladolid in Spain have all inquired about Sandro as well as Braga and Sporting in Portugal, Sporting apparently tried to sign him lat year.
Getting him and Bolasie out on loan/perm while bringing in Allan/Rodriguez/Doucoure is a pretty good window and then we can wave bye to these two in the summer and bank about 140k a week in wages.

I wonder how some players will get on with an actual midfield behind them. People mightn’t like it but I imagine we’ll be seeing a lot of Iwobi, Bernard and Walcott on the wings this year but maybe they’ll be better if they have better service getting to them, if they can each pick up 4 or 5 goals that makes such a massive difference already. Don’t see us buying a winger I don’t think, especially as James can play on either side and whip balls in. If I’m wrong though we do need someone on the right regardless although Richy can play there.

I wonder how some players will get on with an actual midfield behind them. People mightn’t like it but I imagine we’ll be seeing a lot of Iwobi, Bernard and Walcott on the wings this year but maybe they’ll be better if they have better service getting to them, if they can each pick up 4 or 5 goals that makes such a massive difference already. Don’t see us buying a winger I don’t think, especially as James can play on either side and whip balls in. If I’m wrong though we do need someone on the right regardless although Richy can play there.

At least one of Bernard or Walcott needs to be gone this summer, preferably both.

Not unless Nick Leeson is doing the paperwork mate, otherwise something like that would be life changing.

Aye mate I think if funds are tight it'll be more like:

Rodriguez Doucoure Allan Iwobi

Richarlison DCL

or

Doucoure Allan
Gomes
Rodriguez DCL Richarlison

That extra attacking player of quality would do wonders for us - dont want either of Iwobi or Gomes anywhere near the starting 11 after the performances they were putting in last season.

Should be squad players at best

Sports Witness reporting that Eibar, SD Huesca, Elche CF and Valladolid in Spain have all inquired about Sandro as well as Braga and Sporting in Portugal, Sporting apparently tried to sign him lat year.

Sporting? As in they tried to get Bolasie and sandro in one summer?

Get on the phone to them right now and say we have a new squad to give them.

I'd keep Walcott purely down to the fact he's got pace and we're a team of slugs.

Yeah, i would have wanted him out, but he shown something under ancelotti. Plus i think he only has two years left which means we can look at offloading him for a small fee next summer. Iwobi is the one we need rid of above those two imo, at least i can see both offering something, i can't see him offering anything.

Front 3 of james, richy and dcl/kean for me. Those you say will get minutes from the bench at best.

At least one of Bernard or Walcott needs to be gone this summer, preferably both.
Bernard more than Walcott for me. Walcott offers something that the others don't being able to play on the right. I think this season when he came back we looked much better with him in the side than without. With Bernard I do like him but there's too many things going against him. He doesn't contribute much on the pitch in terms of goals or assists, he's on very high wages and he'd be able to get us a decent fee which would give us a big FFP profit on him. I do like watching him and he's very skillful but he needs to translate it to goals and assists to be worth keeping.

Yeah, i would have wanted him out, but he shown something under ancelotti. Plus i think he only has two years left which means we can look at offloading him for a small fee next summer. Iwobi is the one we need rid of above those two imo, at least i can see both offering something, i can't see him offering anything.

Walcott only has one year left thankfully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back