Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United are close to signing Donny van de Beek. With his arrival, Everton targets Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira have been deemed as surplus to requirements.
The Toffees should not make a foolish decision to sign either of the Manchester United duo. The Red Devils fended off interest from FC Barcelona and Real Madrid to sign Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek for a sum of £40 million. This arrival of the Dutchman has seen Everton linked players Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira find their names on the transfer list.

According to Daily Mail, Manchester United is ready to sell Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira after the arrival of van de Beek. In order to make room for more recruits, the United duo needs to be sold. Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira haven’t done enough to convince Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and their axe is now near.
We have had enough of United's rejects plus their wages will be high = No Thanks -

Manchester United are close to signing Donny van de Beek. With his arrival, Everton targets Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira have been deemed as surplus to requirements.
The Toffees should not make a foolish decision to sign either of the Manchester United duo. The Red Devils fended off interest from FC Barcelona and Real Madrid to sign Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek for a sum of £40 million. This arrival of the Dutchman has seen Everton linked players Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira find their names on the transfer list.

According to Daily Mail, Manchester United is ready to sell Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira after the arrival of van de Beek. In order to make room for more recruits, the United duo needs to be sold. Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira haven’t done enough to convince Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and their axe is now near.

Can’t wait to see James Rodriguez and Jesse Lingard linking up next season!!!

We have had enough of United's rejects plus their wages will be high = No Thanks -
Lets not be giving Utd any decent fees to help fund their signings of better players. Romero for low fee = yes. Any other Utd player on big wages costing more than £5m transfer fee = sod off. Utd are the team we should be trying to catch, not trying to help out.
I’ve said it before, Lingaard has West Ham all over him.

What’s our home grown squad quota looking like? With the signings we’re making and possible outs, is it likely we’ll need to bring in some British bench warmers (shudders at thought of the possible tripe available)

YYYYYESSSSS COMON BRANDS

I just see this as unlikely due to what he would cost. If were only going to get a few million for him you might as well keep him as your 5th CM option. I feel like there are other teams out there in Europe who would at least be willing to part with 10 million for him. The MLS, while they have occassionaly paid out fees above 5 million, its very rare and almost exclusively for talent that is up and coming or a really big household name. Hes neither of those.

I just see this as unlikely due to what he would cost. If were only going to get a few million for him you might as well keep him as your 5th CM option. I feel like there are other teams out there in Europe who would at least be willing to part with 10 million for him. The MLS, while they have occassionaly paid out fees above 5 million, its very rare and almost exclusively for talent that is up and coming or a really big household name. Hes neither of those.

Need his wages gone. He’s far too expensive to be a 5th choice squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back