Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are still after a centre back - I'd love us to go for Holy from Wolves, 29, 6 ft 5, fast, great with the ball & final year of contract
We aren't in for a CB I'd imagine, we have 4, it's one position where we don't need to sign anyone at the moment.

Has this Romano always been sourced? Seems this Summer everyone’s obsessed with him.

He's become like an international version of Paul Joyce - he's rarely first with the news, seems to keep his powder dry until things are pretty certain, but that makes hit hit ratio really good. Ergo people trust him now

Lets not be giving Utd any decent fees to help fund their signings of better players. Romero for low fee = yes. Any other Utd player on big wages costing more than £5m transfer fee = sod off. Utd are the team we should be trying to catch, not trying to help out.
I’ve said it before, Lingaard has West Ham all over him.
Newcastle.

I'd rather give a chance to one of our own kids than to spend milions on squad fillers.

Big clubs spend money on squad fillers. And he's already showing he can play at this level.
Aint gona happen but id watch him this season. At only 20 he could improve a lot.

Esk said we had 25mil tops this window. I don't know what to think now... Either we have money coming in from an unaccounted source, a big sell of dossers this window, or esk was wrong. Big margin if he's wrong though we've spent double that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back