Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big KO is on the 13th so even if its tomorrow they'll only have 10 days. for an entire replacement of the midfield this is not enough. I am worried we are going to be fielding last seasons midfield at Spurs.....

The big KO is on the 13th so even if its tomorrow they'll only have 10 days. for an entire replacement of the midfield this is not enough. I am worried we are going to be fielding last seasons midfield at Spurs.....

That may be true Charles, but for the other 30 odd league games of the season we'll have a brand new midfield

Esk said we had 25mil tops this window. I don't know what to think now... Either we have money coming in from an unaccounted source, a big sell of dossers this window, or esk was wrong. Big margin if he's wrong though we've spent double that.

Yes like he has the log in details for Everton’s current and savings account.
How does anyone know this surely only people high within the club have any real knowledge of available finances.
Everything else is pure speculation.

Esk said we had 25mil tops this window. I don't know what to think now... Either we have money coming in from an unaccounted source, a big sell of dossers this window, or esk was wrong. Big margin if he's wrong though we've spent double that.

That Watford ITK says we' ve taken a £127m loan out for transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back