Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if they were on same day?

I meant the last joint announcement.
Yeah I remember Gbamin and Kean being separate .. Kean was a major thing with his mom etc..

I'm thinking more than 2 chaps.. can't recall Gomes and Mina how it was done.. we had started these fancy social media unveilings by then I think. So I suspect they were announced separately.

Yeah I remember Gbamin and Kean being separate .. Kean was a major thing with his mom etc..

I'm thinking more than 2 chaps.. can't recall Gomes and Mina how it was done.. we had started these fancy social media unveilings by then I think. So I suspect they were announced separately.

In terms of triples I think you need to go back to the early Moyes days. Can’t remember who we signed exactly on that day though

In terms of triples I think you need to go back to the early Moyes days. Can’t remember who we signed exactly on that day though
00067571-8886-1F65-9D1180BFB6FA0000.webp

I still see some really negative blues on social media.....just have to remove them from my TL.

Demending 10 players. never happy.

These are great additions.
We've tried the "we need a total rehaul" and quantity route. Let's try quality for a change? If these are the only 3 I would be more than ok. I still think we need help in other areas but, besides a RB, I don't think anything is critical as we were in midfield.

That’s it .... give him 120k a week ... should seal it
15 m transfer fee
Give Bale 20m tax free to his account in Monaco
Over 3 years that’s 7 m a year or 140 k a week
That’s worth 280k a week pre tax.
Wage of 120 k a week
That’s 400 k a week for 3 years and we have a midfield 4 to compete with most in the league.
Can you imagine Mina , DCL and Ricarlison on the end of those crosses
Midfield sorted for at least 3 years.
Before you say it’s impoisible so was 30m for the right to bid for naming rights
If Carlo wants it Usmanov will make it happen
Bale knows no one will pay him 400k a week legit in England and he has said he’s open to coming back to the PL

15 m transfer fee
Give Bale 20m tax free to his account in Monaco
Over 3 years that’s 7 m a year or 140 k a week
That’s worth 280k a week pre tax.
Wage of 120 k a week
That’s 400 k a week for 3 years and we have a midfield 4 to compete with most in the league.
Can you imagine Mina , DCL and Ricarlison on the end of those crosses
Midfield sorted for at least 3 years.
Before you say it’s impoisible so was 30m for the right to bid for naming rights
If Carlo wants it Usmanov will make it happen
Bale knows no one will pay him 400k a week legit in England and he has said he’s open to coming back to the PL

We were discussing bake not bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back