Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddies just look at us wheeling and a dealing like u me everyone here is on the floor of a transfer stock market exchange buying and selling what a buzz except u are sat in ur underpants and no one loves u.
For the love of god can you stop writing like your texting on a Nokia 3310, trying to get your characters in the limit to save yourself 10p.
We’re all very excited at the minute, but it’s no excuse to let grammar standards slip.

*other phone makes and models are available

For the love of god can you stop writing like your texting on a Nokia 3310, trying to get your characters in the limit to save yourself 10p.
We’re all very excited at the minute, but it’s no excuse to let grammar standards slip.

*other phone makes and models are available
i am all about the nokia 3309 vibes buddy. but let us not forget @GrandOldTeam kind request to keep on topic and stop personal attacks. the everton to sign altidore please.

Aside from the excitement of our imminent new midfield, was seeing Arsenal might need to sell Lacazette. Would you have him? I reckon whilst DCL and Kean aren’t fully developed yet Lacazette is guaranteed goals with the right supply. I’d have him on a 3 year contract similar to James personally.

Aside from the excitement of our imminent new midfield, was seeing Arsenal might need to sell Lacazette. Would you have him? I reckon whilst DCL and Kean aren’t fully developed yet Lacazette is guaranteed goals with the right supply. I’d have him on a 3 year contract similar to James personally.

is he available on a free or swap with Sigurdsson? if not we've no chance

Blimey , mini Esks all over Twitter saying our accounts are almost Leeds like .
I don't think they grasp the fact that Mosh and his best mate didn't get rich by taking stupid risks . The pair are dodgy as F but they are super rich for a reason .
Unsurprisingly the LFC chief arselicker at the echo is "worried " about our finances . No you biased poor excuse for an editor who uses no more than two syllables in a sentence . You're worried about this phoenix .
I don't know why I go on Twitter . Opinion is fact and vice versa . No grey area and no room for debate .
Rant over . Muppets .

They're worried about us becoming relevant again with a new stadium, world class manager and world class players.

You get joe anderea toffee who genuinely wants both clubs to do well as it's good for the city. Then you have kopites in high roles, like that saddo in the police who doesn't care about the city, doesn't care about both clubs and can't do his job properly because he's too blinkered by LFC.

The echo aren't worried about our finances, they're worried we'll be successful.

No thanks.
We’ve paid Arsenal far too much already for sub standard has beens... or in some cases never even has beens!

Yep, he'd have been one of my priorities after midfield was sorted, but i don't think we'll look at a new striker until next season.

Would cost a lot I reckon. He’d certainly improve us up front.

I don’t go on twitter for that very reason
People pretending to know what they’re talking about so they can get more followers, it’s pathetic really
Our billionaire owner is not just a billionaire, he’s also an accountant lol! As if he’d mess this up!

Let the Billionaire accountant do the accounting, he knows what he’s doing.
Same as Blue Bill the drama queen luvvie Actor used to play to the crowd and pretend to be a chairmen.

Unfortunately a lot of it finds it's way here and is given added traction. Partly why it's a priority for me to try and work out a solution to help the forum crowd vote credible sources without being a bit North Korea.

The thought process so far is fans up/down vote sources, those down voted display a prompt to a member of "This source is considered to be a poor quality by the community - do you still want to post it?"

Also "This post includes a tweet. Are you confident the tweet is authentic? Read here for some tips on how to check" style.

It's not easy...
What about the absolute jarg ones like Sport0fact? We almost all know it's a bunch of malarkey but it's usually good for a chuckle every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back