Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dacoure offers a lot more physically but it's a fair point.

I'm not too enthusiastic about the Dacoure signing.

Infact out of the 3 the only one I think will be a huge success here is Allan and of course he isn't a good scorer.

Same. Reading the Watford forums and an opinion piece on him, not convinced he's going to.be that good.

I do think Rodriguez and Allan will both do really well though. Hope I'm wrong about Doucoure.

Same. Reading the Watford forums and an opinion piece on him, not convinced he's going to.be that good.

I do think Rodriguez and Allan will both do really well though. Hope I'm wrong about Doucoure.
What did they say about him ? Before the lockdown he looked decent from what I saw but can't say I watched lots of him

Their general consensus when you get past the bitterness is that he didn’t have a great season, but in the previous 3 he’d been fantastic.

@whiteshadow
here you go mate:

“Doucoure for £24 million should be a brilliant signing. Absolutely fantastic player for us. When we’ve beaten top 4 sides, he’s often been the driving force. Gets round the pitch phenomenally well to break up play and can then drive forward, even getting a few goals as well. Technically not up there with the very best but that’s inevitable with his go go gadget legs. You can’t have everything, unless you’re Pogba who comes close. Should compliment your other midfielders like Gomes (although no idea how he’s played since coming back).“

What did they say about him ? Before the lockdown he looked decent from what I saw but can't say I watched lots of him

For the most part they say he was amazing the other season but last season he was shocking and his passing and control is really poor.

The opinon piece said his xG for the season he did really well was twice as high as it should.have been and that his passing and general play stats aren't convincing that he's good enough to make the next step up, although they did concede he may do better with higher calibre players around him.

Hard to tell how much of it is bitterness and how much is fair comment. Will find out soon I guess.

Tbf some did say he was really good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back