Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently so, they did it with the Chinese deal, he was on bitching about it yesterday. Hopefully it’s just juros trying to sensationalise the deal because it hasn’t been announced. They don’t want us to have nice things

Think it’s was all agreed for free transfer then right at the death real demanded a big fee as he was about to sign

If they are not announced today there must be a problem.

I’d guess there have been a lot of problems as are common with all deals.

All 3 players have been ‘on Merseyside’. The reports that have come through all say that the deals are done or agreed. For reasons known only to them the club are not in a position to announce them yet. For me I feel it’s matter of coordination.

I can understand your frustration but I honestly believe we’ll be fine. The position we’re regarding potential deals in is very positive. It can’t be straightforward to be working on 3 deal simultaneously. Add to this the new contracts, players moves out on permanent or temporary deals and other negotiations for further players coming in and it paints a busy picture

Think it’s was all agreed for free transfer then right at the death real demanded a big fee as he was about to sign

It was definitely something like that. Seemed a bit sinister in that there was an agenda against Bale. With Rodrigues there appears to have been a lot more negotiating and he’s certainly travelled to England - hopefully complete the formalities. With a lot of deals the players go back to their former club for whatever reason before the deal is completed.

Dont know why you’re all going mad about these signings, they arent happening!!!

Compliance & our accounts says it cant happen. Thats the reality financially. Apologies to those that dont want to hear or accept this message

He’s played a blinder there really. Said we can’t sign them right up until the last minute and then that article on relaxing PL finances has come out to save his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back