Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a tricky one because ability and performance wise Coleman would be the obvious player to move on. Leaving us with Kenny backing up an Emerson/Aarons new signing.

But as hes 'valuable' in the dressing room then Kenny i think will be proving he needs to go on loan (get another chance next year) or sold on.

Tbh if we had to play Coleman for successive games hes already a liability.

I’m going to guess that these first set of games we will know what’s happening at RB. The bonus of being able to buy/sell during the first month of the season. See if JJK is up to standard & make a decision.

likewise Pickford. Genuinely - hope someone comes in with a monster offer. I’ve lost all belief in him to turn good.

I’d also not be surprised if the media start to try selling Richarlison to Althletico if he starts well. I actually think (well... hope) we will get a lot of business done between now and the start of October (mainly outs - hopefully not Richy but if so a good plan in place to replace).

FA9EBD65-54AB-410C-AB1B-540307FCEAF8.webp

This is the best GoT transfer window ever . We have had transport ninjas , dodgy receptionists , public mauling of ITK wannabes and skirting board experts .
Take a bow all of you . I do hope the esk would join us in the next one though .
I’ve ran the numbers and I’m sorry for those who don’t want to hear this but there’s no way The Esk can join GOT next season

This is the best GoT transfer window ever . We have had transport ninjas , dodgy receptionists , public mauling of ITK wannabes and skirting board experts .
Take a bow all of you . I do hope the esk would join us in the next one though .

Unfortuntely The Esk cant join us because compliance does not allow it. Apologies to those GOT'ers that do not want to hear or accept this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back