Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to guess that these first set of games we will know what’s happening at RB. The bonus of being able to buy/sell during the first month of the season. See if JJK is up to standard & make a decision.

likewise Pickford. Genuinely - hope someone comes in with a monster offer. I’ve lost all belief in him to turn good.

I’d also not be surprised if the media start to try selling Richarlison to Althletico if he starts well. I actually think (well... hope) we will get a lot of business done between now and the start of October (mainly outs - hopefully not Richy but if so a good plan in place to replace).

Cant see anyt big players going this summer.

Can see somewhat of a fire sale towards the end of sept though.

16th oct is when EPL sides have to do business with us.

Can’t wait till this time next season when all the new signings are crap and @Zatara has them on his “cull and rebuild” list

Only 'Out of Contract' lists....2 years to go till the dross is out

Cant see anyt big players going this summer.

Can see somewhat of a fire sale towards the end of sept though.

16th oct is when EPL sides have to do business with us.

Can you see Sky trying to push stories to sell him if we start well and he’s one of the main reasons though?

I can.

Aarons is a cracking young player. I'm not sure how much Norwich would want for him as they've just got money in from selling Lewis. We should have gone for Aaron's as part of the Dowell deal.

Anttime ive went to have a good look at Aarons at Norwich ive gone away been more impressed with Godfrey.

Reminded me of watching Kyle Naughton from Sheff Utd many year ago when we were in for him and thinking Kyle Walker was the player we should be after.

Anttime ive went to have a good look at Aarons at Norwich ive gone away been more impressed with Godfrey.

Reminded me of watching Kyle Naughton from Sheff Utd many year ago when we were in for him and thinking Kyle Walker was the player we should be after.

Really? I looked at Godfrey and thought his passing was decent but he looked quite lightweight.

Really? I looked at Godfrey and thought his passing was decent but he looked quite lightweight.

Not for me mate, hes 6.1 and carries presence, not in a big unit sense, but that sleek DCL mobile but solid sense, i thought he more then past muster in the PL, hes up and coming and young and full of potential with loads of head room.

Not for me mate, i thought he more then past muster in the PL, hes up and coming and young and full of potential loads of head room.

22, younger than i thought. Still a bit lightweight imo.

Put Holgate and him in a room and Holgate would devour him...Godfrey doesnt seem to have the snide.

Michael Keane doesnt either and has made a living and gained internarional caps though so...

22, younger than i thought. Still a bit lightweight imo.

Put Holgate and him in a room and Holgate would devour him...Godfrey doesnt seem to have the snide.

Michael Keane doesnt either and has made a living and gained internarional caps though so...

I was very impressed with him mate, i dont agree on the light weight bit at all, i thought he was very commanding and the clear leader in their back four, he did massively well for me in the PL and adapdted well in open and closed defensive systems. Hes one i wold pick out that will go on and do better things at a bigger clubs then Norwich.

Its one of those were you pick the ones, that are going to be excellent PL players before the they are great PL players.

I wasnt all that impressed with Aarons if im being honest, but i often find ive a high bar for full back after years on Baines, Coleman and Digne.

Kyle Walker played two games for Sheffield United, you never saw him kick a ball for them.

I was very impressed with him mate, i dont agree on the light weight bit at all, i thought he was very commanding and the clear leader int heir back four, he did massively well for me in the PL and adapdted well in open and closed defensive systems. Hes one i wold pick out that will go on and do better things at a bigger clubs then Norwich.

Its one of those were you pick the ones, that are going to be excellent PL players before the they are great PL players.

I wasnt all that impressed Aarons if im being honest.

Quite like Aarons but all the defenders were exposed with that foolhardy tactic of both full backs pushing up and no centre midfielder holding back to cover either side.

Youve obviously taken a shine to him, whats his valuation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back