Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which, again, only really favors the bigger clubs. Really think it's dumb, almost every other country you see those playing. Hell, Coutinho won the CL after scoring 2 goals against Barca ffs.
Italy has so many loans and dual ownerships that they practically have to do it. I don't really see the argument for not allowing it. No player has ever thrown a game against the parent club have they?

Rb and keeper for me next, another forward if we have any shekels left.

Any chance we could hijack villas move for they areola from PSG? I'd take him in a heartbeat and lob him in ahead of t rex arms. In fact, I'd have most any keeper in world footy ahead of the clown we currently have.

Jimmy's and big Yerry's mate from Colombia, Hairyarse at RB will do me as well - get the marching powder in Yezza lad!

I'm really excited for the outgoings now, can't wait to see whom from the shitbin we launch out the club - first choices for me are Delph, siggy, Pennington - they are done. Plenty more but do them first Marcel kid!

I'd keep Bernie as well, think he will be quality in the middle with the new midfield we have put in, and no more 4231 formations please - I'm still scared, let's go 433 and have a real go at teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back