Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomori on loan is fine, Yeah we develop a Chelsea player but it is a stop gap to many problems, We get CB cover while the season is getting closer and closer, We can hopefully sign a new one next summer or persuade him to come here if he has a good season, Chelsea are stupid enough to sell let's not go through the list of players they've sold and regretted.
No issue with it to be honest.
The issue is he is great and Chelsea see he's great and just bring him back. It is what should have happened with Rom, the fact that it didn't doesn't mean we should try it again.

I know people are saying about Zaha, but I still think we might loan Lozano.

Aye think it depends what formation we go with.

Im convinced he'll stick with 442 meaning if James is on the right I can only see a left sided wide player coming in rather than a right sided one.

If on the small chance he goes 433 next season then if James goes into midfield behind the front 3 then perhaps a right sided player could come in with Richarlison moved onto the left.

Exciting to see what we do!

The issue is he is great and Chelsea see he's great and just bring him back. It is what should have happened with Rom, the fact that it didn't doesn't mean we should try it again.
Chelsea might just be stupid enough to sell, They've already done it once. Like I said it isn't ideal but the season is starting on Sunday and this is just probably the easiest route and he's PL experienced as well.

I assume we won’t be seeing Holgate for a while then. Surely no coincidence that there has been no update on his injury and then this potential move pops up. Suspect we are prioritising a CB as a result.
Don't know about Holgate but this move was first mooted about a month ago mate

Chelsea might just be stupid enough to sell, They've already done it once. Like I said it isn't ideal but the season is starting on Sunday and this is just probably the easiest route and he's PL experienced as well.
Relying on their stupidity isn't a good strategy is essentially my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back