Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tomori is just loan I'm not too excited by the move. Apart from it not costing a whole amount. It has to be loan with option to buy for me.
I would rather us get in Zouma or Stones permanently otherwise.

Zaha would have joined us last year, he would equally have joined us this.

We can't afford him now after our recent largesse so it's all irrelevant.

Hate is pretty strong, He gives off a cocky attitude while being a sub par player which the two do not mix, If you're someone like Richarlison you might get away with it because he turns up and delivers the goods, Fans don't like it when you're being cocky while also being crap, Maybe if he keeps his head down and tries to focus on his game and stop letting stupid goals in, It's that simple.
Goals like the Bournemouth one and launching it up to Bernard in the 90th minute, you're just asking for it tbf.
I don't think it is mate. You only have to look at some of the comments on here and it's worse on twitter. It's vitriolic at times

I'm not saying everyone hates him, but the majority on here do want him replaced reading the various threads..

As I said, lets hope he can cut down the mistakes so we can sell him next year.

I don't think he's a top keeper by the way, just nowhere near as bad as most people on here do.

A little bit awkward for the Echo if that's true and they aren't real.

They've used that tweet as a source on their live text lol

1599661099554.webp

Welcome Wilf

El Magico in his boots

The arl dar's will be snarling as he takes on 5 opposition players on his own "GET IT IN DER BOX LAD!!" they will heckle and oh my will they heckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back