Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your logic, but surely this would undermine the message that Brands and Ancelotti have been keen to promote that there is a passage to the first team for young talented players.
It is important to remember Holgate is not a failing player , quite the opposite in fact. So to supplant him with a player on a season long loan for the sake of expediency would seem to send a discouraging message to those young players currently ,patiently, awaiting their own chance.
Those young players will get a season of men’s football to gain experience and prove themselves.
I have high hopes for Braithwaite

Signed a few players and lads reckon half the league are gonna want to take a paycut to come here :Blink:

We still finished 12th last season, regardless of whatever “project” we’re embarking on, we’re not there yet.

No way we are in for Zaha, not unless we shift 4/5 players out this window

Controversial but perhaps we have deals in place for a number of players and we just want to get our targets lined up before letting them go?

I.e interest in Bernard/Walcott and Kenny but want to get Zaha & Arias lined up first before agreeing to a sale.

We may finally be acting like a properly run club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back