Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dele Alli being offered out by Spurs. Would have been all over tha tuntil seeing all or nothing where Mourinho's first judgement is he is lazy. Say what you want about Mourinho but he never tolerates lazy players.

Still think he'd be a good buy, could fit in where gomes plays, but not really a necessary position.

I don't believe he could play right back or right wing back. However he is still young and a lot of players with his physical qualities start as full back but develop to become a winger, as with Gareth Bale.

Many left footed wingers play from the right hand side because it enables them to cut in on their favoured foot. I would like us to look at Nkounkou in training in this role and see how he takes. Maybe even try him out in that position in some U23 games.

I like the look of this kid what I've seen of him so far.
After 10 mins of that Salford game I thought this lad has all the attributes to be a winger. Strong and fast, athletic, good on the ball, very tricky.
Be interesting to see what Carlo does with him

Weve hardly seen him but will be interesting to see how he is defensively.

Dele Alli being offered out by Spurs. Would have been all over tha tuntil seeing all or nothing where Mourinho's first judgement is he is lazy. Say what you want about Mourinho but he never tolerates lazy players.
Is that worth watching, I've not bothered because it's Spurs, never watched the city one either

FB_IMG_1600604689248.webp

wonder if we might be playing a waiting game with Napoli for that Maksimovic. If so, the injury to Branthwaite makes it harder for us to wait until the end of the window

I think Barca had 11 awful players on the pitch that night. Something is fundamentally wrong at that football club and I hardly think Koeman with his style of management is the man to address that.
I honestly think that they have brought in Koeman to clear the decks, be the bad guy and then to get jibbed off for a fresh start under Xavi. I'm surprised Koeman agreed to take the job, I know it's always been his ambition but their current circumstances mean it's a no win gig for him.

I honestly think that they have brought in Koeman to clear the decks, be the bad guy and then to get jibbed off for a fresh start under Xavi. I'm surprised Koeman agreed to take the job, I know it's always been his ambition but their current circumstances mean it's a no win gig for him.
I won’t be sorry to see Barcelona treat Koeman with contempt because that’s exactly how he treated us in his tenure here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back