Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Wolves want Costa from Juve, surely not a bad option?
They have just got £40M for Jota (aged 23) and are trying to replace him with Costa (aged 30) for £37M

We have shot the majority of our load for thus Window, and have other priorities. Only viable if we get serious money for 2-3 of our duds, which is unlikely to say the least.

The Iwobi transfer makes absolutely no sense to me. It's not like Brands isn't immune to a stumble or anything but surely he can't have pushed for it given his usual remit. The ex-arsenal connection has me wondering if Moshiri had anything to do with it.

If we do get rid of him after one season what was the point at all? I would love to know what went on with his transfer and who pushed for it because Silva clearly had him benched most of the time.

Can't really argue with no more signings as of yet as much as I do think we need a cb and RB.

We urgently needed a midfield and we bought a whole new one without anyone really going.

We have a massive squad on massive wages, if we are able to shift some players I think we'll get some more faces in, as it stands I am happy with the team though.

Hamezz still gives me soggy undies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back