Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, all things being equal and a credible board/President I would expect the club would keep Todibo and count on him for the future but instead he is merely transfer fodder after being acquired on the cheap. I think he's excellent and would fit in at any club
Totally agree clubs a mess at the minute from top to bottom, ins and outs. Koeman(ffs) Bartomeu has to go soon. Is Puig really going to leave????? Would love him but I'm sure every club would. Puig, Alena, Emerson and Todibo at Everton we'd win the league... Madrid cabrón, saluda al campeón! :)

Totally agree clubs a mess at the minute from top to bottom, ins and outs. Koeman(ffs) Bartomeu has to go soon. Is Puig really going to leave????? Would love him but I'm sure every club would. Puig, Alena, Emerson and Todibo at Everton we'd win the league... Madrid cabrón, saluda al campeón! :)

I hope not. Puig is loved by the majority of the fan base and everyone was unhappy when Valverde marginalized him, then Setien and now Koeman - more reason why I believe this is coming from Bartomeu rather than the coaches. A mess, absolutely - I hope the vote of no confidence will result in freeing us from this evil

I hope not. Puig is loved by the majority of the fan base and everyone was unhappy when Valverde marginalized him, then Setien and now Koeman - more reason why I believe this is coming from Bartomeu rather than the coaches. A mess, absolutely - I hope the vote of no confidence will result in freeing us from this evil
Hope so but not until you sell us them 4 haha. Puig a worldie - only moonhead could not see that..

I get the sense Watford are desperate to offload Sarr. The fact they are offering him out says as much. It looks like Liverpool preferred Jota and United haven't bitten. Using Iwobi or Walcott to sweeten the deal and reduce the cost could be a very attractive option.
I'm not sure that either would want to drop down a division

We must Have a CB lined up or we wouldnt of let Gibson go on loan. Think something will happen in next couple of days
I see people saying this, but im not sure its true. I think it says a lot more about his current level than our need for a CB. Hes supposedly almost ready, but was instantly vaulted by Branthwaite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back