Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also a massive opportunity to buy a more experienced striker which is the route we should go if Kean is sold #
I would prefer we kept him

I prefer we keep too. As I popped above, I imagine we have told Riaola if he wants to move him on, these are our conditions. He is working on making that work, and in truth probably struggling.

I see the Lookman comparison, but Lookman had 2 years left, Kean has 4. It puts us in a much stronger position, and unlike with other positions I'd imagine we would hold firm.

The cavaet may be if some sort of advantageous swap became available (Juve have done this before).

I don't understand "X player" has been offered to "Y club" stories, unless it's agents etc trying to stir up interest. Surely if this was a real thing there would be a few hundred stories every week along the lines of "Z Everton player" has been offered to absolutely everyone.

I prefer we keep too. As I popped above, I imagine we have told Riaola if he wants to move him on, these are our conditions. He is working on making that work, and in truth probably struggling.

I see the Lookman comparison, but Lookman had 2 years left, Kean has 4. It puts us in a much stronger position, and unlike with other positions I'd imagine we would hold firm.

The cavaet may be if some sort of advantageous swap became available (Juve have done this before).
Who plays CB ,RB,RW and GK for Juve

why? seems to be a 1 in 2 striker in Serie A
Are you not a fan of Milik mate?

Done both his knees in. File under Calum Wilson.

Szczesny
De Ligt
Demiral
Arthur
Bentacur
Kulusevski
Dybala

They would be the swaps id look at. None likely.

Catcher do you know how old Milik is ?/
His age automatically rules him out for Zat
Hell anyone who owns a shaving bag is too old for zat :):):)

These posts are repetitive. Are you trying to get my attention?

Demiral or Kulusevski. Who knows?

It may just be, for example if they to a loan to buy next summer, the sweetener may be a loan for Kulusevski or maybe a loan for Demiral (though he had a bad injury didn't he?)

Demiral looks to be their best centre back. Absolute monster. But he wont get in ahead of their veterans or De Ligt i think.

Kulusevski like you said, we were linked with.

Why would he leave Juve for us though?

Cant see this happening at all.

Demiral looks to be their best centre back. Absolute monster. But he wont get in ahead of their veterans or De Ligt i think.

Kulusevski like you said, we were linked with.

Why would he leave Juve for us though?

Cant see this happening at all.

He went on loan last season didn't he? How much did Juve pay for him?

That’s the least of our worries
Gylfi
Besic
Sandro
Bolasie
Walcott
Have all stole a living from us and will be on much more than he is apart from Besic

I appreciate many don't think much of Gyfli or Walcott but they have actually played for us in a good number of matches - I would lump them in a different bracket myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back