Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti on getting players out of the squad: "We have to wait until the end of the market, after that, we are going to take a decision. It is frustrating for the players who don't take part in the tactical part of the session."

What decision can be made if we can’t sell or loan them out?

We have 10 days until the window closes on October 5th at 11pm.

In that time, we will be seen as a floggers club so expect ever rumours under the sun.

After Wednesday's league cup game, I think Carlo will have seen what his 24 man squad will look like plus he will still be looking at centre back and right wing options.

I think he will be encouraged by Delph, Kenny and Iwobi filling in for cover.

Question marks over Walcott, who is a year out of contract but still first team for some Premier League clubs.

Sandro, Bolasie, Besic and Tosun really are lower league or European market for clubs but expect lower fees or loans due to their contracts.

Question mark over Kean who has interest but unless we re-coup our £20m I can't see him moving until January should he not force himself ahead of DCL.

Fair analysis, Davies is the other obvious candidate to leave, whilst not bad, he hasn't done himself much favours either.

In the hope of lowering the wage bill and/or generating loan/transfer fees, I think the runners from the "main" squad are Davies and Walcott, I also think Bernard might still attract a bid from a European side.

Kenny might still leave if Carlo decides and has the resources to sign another RW.

Same for Kean, if he could be replaced.

Lossl would surely go if we sign Romero with Pickford as backup.

I think Iwobi is safe, leaning to thnking that Delph is safe as well. He will be if Davies goes I think.

Ancelotti on getting players out of the squad: "We have to wait until the end of the market, after that, we are going to take a decision. It is frustrating for the players who don't take part in the tactical part of the session."

Maybe he means untill we've got all the players in that we want?
Seems very clear that we're still after a CB.

I think he means that if we can't offload them, we'll have to use them as labourers to build our stadium.

Maybe he means untill we've got all the players in that we want?
Seems very clear that we're still after a CB.

Carlo also said “We have all the squad fit apart from [Mason] Holgate and [Jarrad] Branthwaite,” Ancelotti said in his media briefing. “The others are all fit and available.”

Gbamin??

Loan them to the Championship.

If you don't get my point, ask any of the nine who understood it enough to like it
You know what mate, I was going to do just that. But writing down all the names and then linking them is a bit of a pain in the arse tbh.

So I'm asking you again seeing as you're the one who actually made the post. I'm not being funny by the way. I genuinely don't know what your point is. Fleetwood are indeed a Championship a lower standard club. I just don't get how that links in to my response to Goat about Romero's stats.

Maybe I'm just being thick. it wouldn't be the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back