Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They paid Atalanta 35 million euros I think.
Went out on loan ( Parma?) last season.

Right wing but has the flexibility to play AM and even CF , though I'm not convinced he could do that in English football with his physicality
Think his physicality looks good. Reminds me of Peresic the way he runs with the ball. I like that he can cover striker and right wing and love the idea of him cutting in on his left foot the way Richy does on the other flank.

The lad Kean doesn't look settled. If we can make it happen I see this as a good option, and if it works out well for both parties it could be made permanent next year. Juventus already have Dymbala who works that right flank and he's just coming into his prime.

Great news.
It means that all three are now available and fit enough to transfer... why no mention of Bolasie ?
Bolassie getting linked with Oly
We have 10 days until the window closes on October 5th at 11pm.

In that time, we will be seen as a floggers club so expect ever rumours under the sun.

After Wednesday's league cup game, I think Carlo will have seen what his 24 man squad will look like plus he will still be looking at centre back and right wing options.

I think he will be encouraged by Delph, Kenny and Iwobi filling in for cover.

Question marks over Walcott, who is a year out of contract but still first team for some Premier League clubs.

Sandro, Bolasie, Besic and Tosun really are lower league or European market for clubs but expect lower fees or loans due to their contracts.

Question mark over Kean who has interest but unless we re-coup our £20m I can't see him moving until January should he not force himself ahead of DCL.
Think Burnley will be looking at some of those players. Walcott might go to fulham

What was it somebody said when we signed Allan, "He's the player who earns a defender a big money move by doing half their job for them", and who did Koulibaly have in front of him last season?... Allan. :coffee:

Well if Koulibaly has a bad half season without him there, it'd be great if we could offer £30m for him and tell napoli he's crap and get the dream team back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back