Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think we are going to spend big on a centre half. We have four already with the possibility that Gbamin can play there when fit and Gibson to possibly come back next season. We have two games to get through this week and by the time the derby comes round we may have Branthwaite fit and possibly Holgate as well.

I think we could see an experienced player come in on a season long loan or else a more versatile young player signed for the future who could cover more than one position... possibly left back or defensive midfield.

Who cares about Allen's sell on value when you sign his replacement for cheap to the U-23s? If Jagne is ready in 3 years, that will be the time Allen is moving on

It was a bigger stretch to think we could get Carlo and then Hamez .

Koulibaly not in the same Wow category as them two.

Now IF Carlo wants him & he wanted to come the club would make it happen.
Thats one Big Massive IF tho.

I'm not saying we couldn't buy him, but I don't think our current wage structure could finance this deal, not until we get at least 2/3 bodies out the door.

I'm not saying we couldn't buy him, but I don't think our current wage structure could finance this deal, not until we get at least 2/3 bodies out the door.
Think there will be 5 or 6 out by next week mate , after that there'll be a few going to other league's possibly loans to the Championship.
Gonna be a busy period.

I just don't think we are going to spend big on a centre half. We have four already with the possibility that Gbamin can play there when fit and Gibson to possibly come back next season. We have two games to get through this week and by the time the derby comes round we may have Branthwaite fit and possibly Holgate as well.

I think we could see an experienced player come in on a season long loan or else a more versatile young player signed for the future who could cover more than one position... possibly left back or defensive midfield.

Yep I don't see much in the way of shifting players either, only Davies to Saints last week but nothing else. We would possibly have to shift a few before increasing our numbers as Carlo was saying 31 is too many. He did say centre half the only real urgent one but I would think either a loan or possibly loan with buy option must be the greater possibility with cover rather than first choice needed.

This is all conjecture admittedly.

index.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back