Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A loan with an obligation would be helpful id say you could borrow on the strength of future income now. Also as someone else said wages. Also the possibility of a loan fee right now.

Ah ok, fair enough. It seems unusual to me though, if you needed working capital, like £30m now is better than 40 million next year. I appreciate football is an odd industry and increasingly with the way transfers are structured you get very little down anyway.

Going straight into the U23's. I hope he is a Brands masterpiece keep the coming.

Early into his tenure Brands apparently moved the (particularly youth) recruiting away from quantity and towards quality. Walsh apparently wanted loads of different players watched, whereas Brands was in favour of more detail on a smaller group. Thus far Brainthwaite and Nkondou seem to evidence this as a positive. Hopefully the new lad will as well.

Koudabily, Zaha and Gana then the window would be a great one :)
We would be able to change our style when needed.

Next year new GK and RB and we will be set for the next 2-3 years

Yeah I know but it is allowed to be dreaming

Koudabily, Zaha and Gana then the window would be a great one :)
We would be able to change our style when needed.

Next year new GK and RB and we will be set for the next 2-3 years

Yeah I know but it is allowed to be dreaming

Love the optimism but I can't imagine us getting £80m Koulibaly (deemed to expensive for Man City), £50m Zaha and £20m Gana as well as what we've had in so far.

If that happened, we'd win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back