Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think how bad we have been its going to take more than just 3 signings to change that factoring in inevitable injuries/suspensions over the season.

We saw how bad Davies and Iwobi were off the bench for Palace I personally feel 1-2 more quality players coming in to really pad out the side gives us a lot more flexibility.

This season is a massive opportunity to do something I hope we dont just go with what we've got because we cant affload the dross. With FFP this season suspended and merged with next we have Walcott, Bolasie, Besic, Sandro & Pennington all out of contract next June - get the players in this window and have a quiet one next summer / sales to make up for the expenditure.

I think they'll get a CB, and then try their hardest to do more business but regulations/budget restrictions/outgoings will apply.

Love to see another two in myself, get an RW and move James central and he can do a lot more damage.

They will have to cut the squad though, and there isn't much sign of that happening to any great degree.

Lots of bluffing going at the moment, and it won't shake down until Monday but not long to wait.

Crazy thought
The Napoli President De Laurentis was pimping Koubailly out to City last week ,complaining that City would not talk directly to Napoli over the Jorghinho affair
Napoli are obviously struggling for cash (as are a lot of European clubs ) so at 29 they may realise this is their last chance to cash in on Koubailly
A 30-40 m bid may test their resolve because they know nobody is going to pay the quoted 80 m now City have bought Dias
Get it done Farahd
You wanted Koubailly when you first came in and now with Ancellotti and Allan here this is your time to shine

unless he loves Carlo ... and who doesn’t tbh. The only way we could sign him is by paying top money imo. Thesecond we bid 30-40m and it gets accepted , there would be a flood of teams in for him. If we paid 60m a lot less teams would go after him , is he worth it? Should or would we pay it? That’s another question but if he was going for 40m nearly every cl team would want him

yeah I was more just saying that, even for a Serie A club, the rumoured deal being discussed is mental for a player of his quality.

Easily one of the best CBs around atm and he’s what, 25/26? A loan and £40m is hardly anything
If he’s got a chance of going to spurs then he has a chance of coming to us, if more high profile Clubs come in then fair enough.

I find mad some fans still post, he’s not coming here. We heard it all with Ancelotti and James.
i was even told by a fan about 2 months ago. “ you don’t believe the Allan rumours lol”

Would anyone take Stelio Kontos? Would be worth a punt I reckon.
tenor.gif

yeah I was more just saying that, even for a Serie A club, the rumoured deal being discussed is mental for a player of his quality.

Easily one of the best CBs around atm and he’s what, 25/26? A loan and £40m is hardly anything

Oh not saying I wouldn't I just can't see that calibre/price of player what we go for. If Carlo is happy with Keane, Holgate & Mina long-term with Branthwaite, maybe Gibson in the wings, it might just be stop-gap for just the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back