Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that deal looks pretty hot for Tottenham though?

In what way hilarious re Koulibaly?
Too old I’d say
Same age profile as Allan and James
Like I said under 50m and we would be set at CB for 4 years and genuine contenders for top 4 this season
A CB pairing of Holgate Koubailly with Allan Doucoure sitting front allows the other six outfield players to attack
At some stage we have to buy oven ready and not potential
Ricarlison, DCL Digne will not sit around waiting for potential to develope
Buying the new midfield and their age profile means Carlo and Moshiri agree with me somewhat
Sometimes you have to buy what you need and not what you want
Holgate Branthwaite Mina will be around for a long time after Koubailly is gone but while he is here we go up a level both on the pitch and in terms of players we can attract in the future

Oh not saying I wouldn't I just can't see that calibre/price of player what we go for. If Carlo is happy with Keane, Holgate & Mina long-term with Branthwaite, maybe Gibson in the wings, it might just be stop-gap for just the year.
He maybe happy, but to become a team that challenges. You go and get Škriniar, who wouid easily be our best CB and sell one of the other 3 Next summer.

Too old I’d say
Same age profile as Allan and James
Like I said under 50m and we would be set at CB for 4 years and genuine contenders for top 4 this season
A CB pairing of Holgate Koubailly with Allan Doucoure sitting front allows the other six outfield players to attack
At some stage we have to buy oven ready and not potential
Ricarlison, DCL Digne will not sit around waiting for potential to develope
Buying the new midfield and their age profile means Carlo and Moshiri agree with me somewhat
Sometimes you have to buy what you need and not what you want
Holgate Branthwaite Mina will be around for a long time after Koubailly is gone but while he is here we go up a level both on the pitch and in terms of players we can attract in the future
We have enough young players , dcl , richy , Holgate , Branthwaite , Gordon who are all good enough or have enough potential to play .. we have davies , iwobi , Kenny who in my opinion aren’t and then we have Kean who I’m undecided on . That’s a lot of youth in a lot of different positions also have the new lb that’s I’m not going to try and spell. We have just gone out and signed 3 players that are at their peak between 27-30 and look what it has done to our team, the balance , the quality ... we need that at cb and is go further and sign another older Cm given the choice . Oven ready is exactly what we would be looking at and for exactly the reasons you’ve mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back