Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB, wide forward.

Get those in and we can cope.

Big worry about Allan, he'd be so key in the derby, it really is unbelievable luck.

Allan is a huge blow, but perhaps it gives Delph a chance at redemption here.
Last season was a complete bust for almost all the squad. He has done ok tonight, and should get some game time against Brighton.

Hopefully Allan will recover in the next few weeks.

Allan is a huge blow, but perhaps it gives Delph a chance at redemption here.
Last season was a complete bust for almost all the squad. He has done ok tonight, and should get some game time against Brighton.

Hopefully Allan will recover in the next few weeks.

He just slows the play down so much.

I reckon Brighton will really get at us on Saturday, won't be surprised to see them score one or two.

But I'd happily go with Gomes/Docoure/Bernard in midfield and just go at them, because I fancy us to score more!

He just slows the play down so much.

I reckon Brighton will really get at us on Saturday, won't be surprised to see them score one or two.

But I'd happily go with Gomes/Docoure/Bernard in midfield and just go at them, because I fancy us to score more!
Delphy boy will play again if he’s fit. Thought he had a good game tonight actually. Delph, Doucs, and Gomes for me if Allan can’t go. God help us if it’s Sig or Davies.

IF Kean is off I would expect that’s where the money for Godfrey has come from. I wouldn’t expect to replace him because he hardly contributes as it is. Rather just sign a CB.

IF Kean is off I would expect that’s where the money for Godfrey has come from. I wouldn’t expect to replace him because he hardly contributes as it is. Rather just sign a CB.

We can't go into the season with just 1 striker, i know richy can play there, but he's only really played up front for a few months and that wasn't on his own either. Unless you want tosun on the bench?

We can't go into the season with just 1 striker, i know richy can play there, but he's only really played up front for a few months and that wasn't on his own either. Unless you want tosun on the bench?
It’s all we have managed with for the last 12 months tbh, kean has offered very little. Unless we can get some decent value on someone then I’d rather wait until the manager can get somebody who he truly wants. I seen us linked with Milik but no idea how much is in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back