Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard should be sold, I like the player but Carlo clearly doesn't feel he has the physicality required to play in England, which is understandable. He'd shine in Italy or Spain and should go.
I'm sure this is something they are thinking too, it's just the MASSIVE wages that noone else would pay that's putting paid to the idea!

I'm just saying Gana is better than everyone we have right now other than maybe Allan so if he's brought in he is going to be playing regularly.

But PSG use him so I don't even know where this loan thing is coming from.

He is no where near Allan. He can Intercept balls very well and then give it to the nearest player. Allan has a lot more to his game than that. Early days but I would go as far to say he is our most important player so far

He is no where near Allan. He can Intercept balls very well and then give it to the nearest player. Allan has a lot more to his game than that. Early days but I would go as far to say he is our most important player so far
I think they're very similar tbh. Gana's passing was and apparently remains underrated.

We have 5 fit defenders at the club. Kean absolutely has not got Ancellotis confidence. Expect a minimum of 2 in before Monday night - one central defender and a replacement for Moise.

But he mentioned him Richy and DCL tonight. I don't know but wouldn't be so sure. But maybe that is my hope for the lad having a go here.

They're different kinds of player.

Gana is one of the best in Europe at what he did and his ability on the ball was far undervalued by us. He has no issues fitting into PSG's possession-based side. He bossed Madrid's midfield last season on and off the ball.

Allan is great, but showed today that at home - especially when Gbamin comes back - he can give us that box-to-box player as well as a sitter (I think he's been better as the 6 away from home than his one game at home, as we pressed higher).

Two different players. One was great for us. One has had a great start for us and let's hope it continues.

Gah please get 1-2 CBs in. Digne cannot get injured.

Bizarrely, I think we could cope with Digne being injured at the moment. Niels has had another strong game, with another step up in opposition. Yarmolenko is a good player; and clearly Nkounkou listened to his player prep before the game and did a job on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back