Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro and Bernard have taught us a valuable lesson on free transfers. It's not smart business if you pay them way above their value to secure the deal, as they'll never be moved on afterward.

Should maybe think of increasing the signing in fee in turn for reducing wages. Only down side of that is if you do that and they play well they will be hitting us up for a wage increase a year or so later . Guess the lesson is like you say, to scout them better and then offer wages on their ability

But, at 26 , when he should be nearing the very peak of his career he finds himself loaned out to Villa.

When a player goes to a top four club he almost automatically is guaranteed international caps and probably silverware as well.
If City signed Niasse he would have a cabinet full of medals by now.
They are all earning a fortune anyway but I wonder when former players meet each other if a medal won as part of the squad is as good as a medal won on the pitch.

I would love to watch Sergio trying time link up with niasse

You can have the best defence in the world but if you have donkeys infront of them they will still concede tonnes of goals. Think all three of the above are talented, but inexperienced players...

I've heard a few people say Godfrey will become a defensive midfielder in the next couple of years

Mate their “ donkey “ was dacoure lol

FFS.

Gana is terrible, end this.

He’s really not tho is he ? I’d take gana back and I criticised him a lot . He won me over massively after his move fell through and he didn’t sulk and actually increased his performances. Him , Alan, doucoure would give us very good cover and options for the two Cm positions and siggy and gomes for the attacking Cm position Anaheim gives us decent back up. I really want a cb in their prime 27-29 years old ... then a Cm like gana then a zaha type player that can play all across the front . That’s would be a massive window for me and in a perfect t wold we’d get a first choice rb and be able to get rid of a lot of the deadwood

Delphy boy will play again if he’s fit. Thought he had a good game tonight actually. Delph, Doucs, and Gomes for me if Allan can’t go. God help us if it’s Sig or Davies.

Playing Delph twice in a couple of days will almost certainly mean that he will be out for the rest of the season .. his body is made paper mache

The Gana love party sickens me.

Even after watching Allan you still pine for him.
They're very similar players. Gana would look a lot better passing into James than Gylfi.

What concerns me is that people still think that he couldn't play the ball despite being comfortably our best midfielder at it the whole time. But then again, none of you could see Michael Keane was the best ball playing CB at the club either until he went full Beckenbauer this evening.

They're very similar players. Gana would look a lot better passing into James than Gylfi.

What concerns me is that people still think that he couldn't play the ball despite being comfortably our best midfielder at it the whole time. But then again, none of you could see Michael Keane was the best ball playing CB at the club either until he went full Beckenbauer this evening.

I've backed Keggers loads!!!

Gana is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back