Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've backed Keggers loads!!!

Gana is rubbish.
I think you're joking, but either way I'll be clear that I am not when I say that Gana was the better player both in and out of possession when him and Gomes played together. Yeah he doesn't play the flashy cross fielders but just moving the ball from the back to the front as a good deep lying midfielder should Gana was always better.

I still think we need more recruits.

A few more injuries to key men and we’ll be looking exposed again.

offload the likes of Davies, Iwobi and Walcott and get some better quality in to cover the likes of Doucoure and Allan.

They're very similar players. Gana would look a lot better passing into James than Gylfi.

What concerns me is that people still think that he couldn't play the ball despite being comfortably our best midfielder at it the whole time. But then again, none of you could see Michael Keane was the best ball playing CB at the club either until he went full Beckenbauer this evening.
It’s a good job NBC Sports explained that reference for you. You’ve never made this shout before and claiming you have is frankly weird.

I still think we need more recruits.

A few more injuries to key men and we’ll be looking exposed again.

offload the likes of Davies, Iwobi and Walcott and get some better quality in to cover the likes of Doucoure and Allan.

What you’re proposing there is like 6 injuries to key players at the same time. No team on planet earth would be able to cope with that. You’re not going to have top quality 5th choice midfielders.

It’s a good job NBC Sports explained that reference for you. You’ve never made this shout before and claiming you have is frankly weird.

Still our best CB and I'm utterly baffled by the people who think he can't pass the ball at a high enough level. The ball he played in DCL with was top top class.
So we all agree he is good on the ball now? Or are people still struggling to see beyond the preconceived notions on this one?

Yeah?

There are others that are in locked threads. I've been saying Keane is our best CB all summer. I leave the ball playing part out a bit because it leads to a lot of fights about how Holgate is good and Keane isn't which I disagree with strongly but is a popular sentiment.

If Ancelotti doesn't trust him to start against Fleetwood then long term thats a big worry.

We have to play DCL tonight as we havent a striker who can come in and rotate

We dont have another wide player good enough to rest Richarlison etc.

Got to pad the squad out with quality otherwise it'll be another false dawn as we aint roided up like the RS and fail to ever pick up an injury or two.
I think your opinion on Centre Forwards has proven to be null and void lol lol lol

...I’m sure I read that most of the foreign windows also shut, so if any of our players are moving abroad it needs to happen very soon.

Don’t do this to me mate, we’ll never shift Sandro at this rate! No club in England is gonna want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back