Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much talk on twitter but I watched the press conference and he mentions a surprise anyone else catch onto that?
troy-deeney_1.jpg

Super Troy is keeping very quiet on this until it's all signed and done

I'm already resigned to seeing Richarlison move on. It's the Lukaku situation all over again.
But that's okay. He hasn't mislead us in any way. He has said he sees himself at the very elite clubs like Lukaku did and he will do it. That's fine.
Much rather players be honest about where they see themselves instead of professing to want to play at your club forever then jumping ship.
As long as his huge sell on fees are spent wisely it's all good.
I'd rather he stayed though and who knows - if we do have a terrific season and maybe win a trophy we may tempt him to stay a little bit longer!

Lukaku moved to United and then to Inter Milan.

We would beat both of those clubs if we played them tomorrow.

I can understand Richarlison saying I will give it one more season after last season ended. But the club have delivered top class players and a manager who knows how to win the big prizes. Richy is the star player for the rise of the phoenix here, like Cantona was at Utd and Kompany at City.

He can win it all here in the coming seasons.

Lukaku moved to United and then to Inter Milan.

We would beat both of those clubs if we played them tomorrow.

I can understand Richarlison saying I will give it one more season after last season ended. But the club have delivered top class players and a manager who knows how to win the big prizes. Richy is the star player for the rise of the phoenix here, like Cantona was at Utd and Kompany at City.

He can win it all here in the coming seasons.
Hopefully the team's performance , results and development will persuade Richarlison to stay.

Godfrey, Zaha and Jovic on loan I reckon.

Davies out on loan, Kean gone, Bolasie released. Sadly, I can't see Sigurdsson going.
Think you’re going to be disappointed mate. We desperately needed a centre half, don’t know much about Godfrey but Carlo wants him that’s good enough for me. Palace have priced Zaha out of a move, no one will be pay what their asking and as for Jovic. Judging by his comments about Kean he’s going nowhere.

Because of our lack of success over the last 30 years we’re seen as a stepping stone and that’s just where we are. If we make top 4 I think Richie will stay. Although I can’t see anyone paying what we want for him in the current economic climate and he’s contracted till 2024. Happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back