Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already made my peace with this and have no problems with it, Just the way it is.
It's not too dissimilar to the Lukaku situation where he publicly stated his ambition to play at the highest level because he believed in his own abilities.

Most people saw it for what it was: a player full of ambition, thriving to be the best and showing no real disrespect. The minority wrongly took the hump.

There'll be those who see what Richarlison as saying as disrespectful (it's already evident on Twitter), but they're just idiots who need to give their heads a wobble.

I like players who are full of ambition because if they didn't have it then what would be the fuel for them upping their game.

Woys comments on Zaha stink of him either rushing someone who is in talks currently to get a deal done ASAP or the complete opposite and "no matter what bids we get you're staying put Wilf"

Lets wait and see...

#freeWilf

It's not too dissimilar to the Lukaku situation where he publicly stated his ambition to play at the highest level because he believed in his own abilities.

Most people saw it for what it was: a player full of ambition, thriving to be the best and showing no real disrespect. The minority wrongly took the hump.

There'll be those who see what Richarlison as saying as disrespectful (it's already evident on Twitter), but they're just idiots who need to give their heads a wobble.

I like players who are full of ambition because if they didn't have it then what would be the fuel for them upping their game.
Yeah I don't mind players like that because they have something to prove and are hungry to show they can walk the walk the problem for us is we've been pretty much a stepping stone club for the last 20 years, We might hit Europa but if you're someone like Richarlison who is at a lower club than Everton and want recognition then we're one of the best clubs, Richarlison has become a staple in the Brazilian NT and a recognized name in the PL, Until we reach become Europe regulars it'll just be a vicious circle of buying and selling these players until Everton take the next step.

Yeah I don't mind players like that because they have something to prove and are hungry to show they can walk the walk the problem for us is we've been pretty much a stepping stone club for the last 20 years, We might hit Europa but if you're someone like Richarlison who is at a lower club than Everton and want recognition then we're one of the best clubs, Richarlison has become a staple in the Brazilian NT and a recognized name in the PL, Until we reach become Europe regulars it'll just be a vicious circle of buying and selling these players until Everton take the next step.
Aye, therefore we need to thrive and work to secure Europe for the likes of Richarlison, James, Digne and co.

King not feeling well like Kean, it is ON lol

I posted a few weeks back on the Kean thread:

"I haven't heard anything about King but I know someone who claims the links earlier in the window were true about us sniffing around"

Wouldn't be suprised if he rocked up here - would be cheap and happy being a squad player.

I've already made my peace with this and have no problems with it, Just the way it is.
Yeah, this one isn't Lukaku. We have other talent scoring goals in the team and what seems like capable recruitment staff and strategy these days.

He's been nothing but a great lad while he's been here and always spoken of us with respect. He's good enough to go where he likes and we will be making a tidy sum on the back of it. Wish him nothing but a bright future, especially the parts of it that he's still playing in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back