Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn’t get near the West Ham team, and Bruce has already come out and said Newcastle’s business is finished.

Don’t see why Palace would be interested as they have Eze and Townsend.

Fulham though I can believe, they look absolutely desperate. See if we can’t get rid of more than one to them. Southampton maybe for emotional reasons.

You telling me that Walcott won't be looking at Townsend, shlupp and even ayew thinking I can get a game there.

Walcott did quite well under allerdyce's style of play and woys style isn't a million miles away from that. Think he'd fit in quite well. I don't think he'd start banging in double didgets but then again none of palaces players do.

We are short of decent wide options. We have Richarlison and James as first choice but after that there’s Gordon and then you’re straight into Iwobi and Bernard who both prefer to play attacking midfield instead. Unless we have another winger coming in, Ancelotti has preferred Walcott in the past over most of our other options.

Given his wages, you wonder if Theo goes out, we may get another one in. Maybe Milik?

Can't see this as anything other then arsenal click bait.

At the very most it might of been contact to get a list of emergency back ups ready in case the Godfrey deal fell through.

Unfortunately we've developed a reputation for taking arsenals crap and I'd imagine that on the arsenal version of got they'll be lapping this up.

If the Arse do not want him you can bet the player is u/s.

As the window is coming to an end we will be offered plenty of opportunities to sign players on loan from the big clubs of Europe.

Brands is very well connected.

Carlo too.

Moshiri also is great mates with Kia we will he offered one great opportunity before Monday whether we take it or not is a different question

As the window is coming to an end we will be offered plenty of opportunities to sign players on loan from the big clubs of Europe.

Brands is very well connected.

Carlo too.

Moshiri also is great mates with Kia we will he offered one great opportunity before Monday whether we take it or not is a different question
Somebody like Thomas Lemar perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back