Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg no. We never seem to get away from wanting to hire their cast offs. Hope this isn't true - he's truly dross. Yet another panic buy. This is definitely a Brands idea.
We are buying a 23 year old why would we get an Arsenal reject and why would u blame brands?

We are buying a 23 year old why would we get an Arsenal reject and why would u blame brands?

I would happily never take an Arsenal player ever again. In fact most cast offs from the top six are earning a massive wage and just going through the motions. Seriously rather have a Championship player like Godfrey, young hungry and something to prove.

You telling me that Walcott won't be looking at Townsend, shlupp and even ayew thinking I can get a game there.

Walcott did quite well under allerdyce's style of play and woys style isn't a million miles away from that. Think he'd fit in quite well. I don't think he'd start banging in double didgets but then again none of palaces players do.

He might be thinking that, but he’s absolutely no better than Townsend or Schlupp. He’s got next to zero end product. Even if we agreed that he is better, it’s by such a negligible amount he wouldn’t be worth signing for the wages hed cost.

Kirkbride has proven he has zero credibility or links to Everton

this will be the 3rd time we've spent big money since he's said "we won't spend any money unless we sell players". We still haven't sold anyone! bar the couple of million for schneiderlin and dowell anyway.

we'll buy someone at the 11th hour of transfer deadline day and he'll say "everton won't buy anyone else this window". Then an hour later when it shuts he'll be claiming to be ITK. He's like the esk, just makes the same statements like clockwork, always proved wrong, but repeats it again a week or so later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back