Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to witness meetings with Ancelotti & the board.

Now we’ve signed this Godfrey lad, I’d say we have 3 priorities. Keeper, RB & either a striker or rapid goal scoring winger who can play across the front.
Wonder what he thinks?

Could be an interesting few days.

Or weeks...as the Championship is still open for deals..

Provided we can shift several bodies over the next few days, a low-ball offer for Romero on deadline day and maybe a cheeky loan offer for someone like Thomas Lemar would just top off a truly remarkable window..
That would give us wide options (Richarlison/Gordon/Iwobi, Rodríguez/Lemar) as well as a low risk cover/replacement for Pickford to give us a full twelve months to go out and get a top GK next summer..

Provided we can shift several bodies over the next few days, a low-ball offer for Romero on deadline day and maybe a cheeky loan offer for someone like Thomas Lemar would just top off a truly remarkable window..
That would give us wide options (Richarlison/Gordon/Iwobi, Rodríguez/Lemar) as well as a low risk cover/replacement for Pickford to give us a full twelve months to go out and get a top GK next summer..

Dont really see where Lemar plays if we have all these left sided players on the books.

Richarlison starts and Gordon / Iwobi there as well + Bernard and others we would need to move on.

If anything i could see a right sided attacker come in once we move on Walcott + Bolasie + Bernard.

Donnarumma (1 year left)
Onana (1 year left)
Simon
Meret
Strakosha (1 year left)
Dragowski
Rajkovic

Try for one of them...

Im not a big fan of Onana and would be all in for Donnarumma.

Oblak mate for 80m, he's the only one.

Or offer them -

Lossl
Virginia
Pickford
Pennington
Besic
Connolly
Walcott
Bowler
Broadhead
Sandro
Tosun
Walcott

+ 79.5m

That should do it

Dont really see where Lemar plays if we have all these left sided players on the books.

Richarlison starts and Gordon / Iwobi there as well + Bernard and others we would need to move on.

If anything i could see a right sided attacker come in once we move on Walcott + Bolasie + Bernard.

Yeah, can't see that. He's a proper LW as well. Fun fact he's player 2 games as a RW as season for the last 3 season's.

I can see us going for Leon Bailey tbh. Can play both wings, young, fast and can score. He's desperate to move to England and intrest seems to have drifted from him with bale moving to spurs and such.

If we could get a new winger and a keeper this would be a dream window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back