Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont really see where Lemar plays if we have all these left sided players on the books.

Richarlison starts and Gordon / Iwobi there as well + Bernard and others we would need to move on.

If anything i could see a right sided attacker come in once we move on Walcott + Bolasie + Bernard.

Yeah I see your point - I once saw him play in the flesh against Lyon in a fairly central attacking role but would often drop wide right to receive the ball and caused them problems cutting onto his left all night long, so assumed he could play that role if need be. Always best to play players in their natural positions though, and judging by transfermarkt, that's clearly at LW

I think we have more chance of signing Gordon Banks.

Never say never, but the odds on us signing a boyhood Milan fan, Captain of Milan and a highly rated Keeper in the next 2 days are quite impossible.

IMHO.

Highly improbable in this window, sure - but given Ancelotti has won CLs as a player and manager for Milan, we may stand a marginally better chance of attracting him. I wouldn't say his loyalty runs particularly deeply for a boyhood fan, judging by the big fallout over the attempted contract cancellation back in 2017.
I think we could stand a chance of attracting him next summer if our relationship as a club with Raiola hasn't soured due to our refusal (up to now) to let go of Kean.

Donnarumma (1 year left)
Onana (1 year left)
Simon
Meret
Strakosha (1 year left)
Dragowski
Rajkovic

Try for one of them...

Im not a big fan of Onana and would be all in for Donnarumma.
Surely Brands would have a contingency list for every position keeper included. Let's hope he's working on bringing keeper in for Monday. Wouldn't give Utd much if anything for Romero - we'd be doing them a favour saving them millions in wages on their 33yr old, no knees, 3rd choice keeper. Any good keepers in championship?? we've an extra week or 2 to get 1 from there. Still need another rb too - if Seamys not fit for Derby who's playing there Davies????

Highly improbable in this window, sure - but given Ancelotti has won CLs as a player and manager for Milan, we may stand a marginally better chance of attracting him. I wouldn't say his loyalty runs particularly deeply for a boyhood fan, judging by the big fallout over the attempted contract cancellation back in 2017.
I think we could stand a chance of attracting him next summer if our relationship as a club with Raiola hasn't soured due to our refusal (up to now) to let go of Kean.

I cant talk about the future.

I suspect he signs a new contract soon, but I don't see him joining us before Monday, that's all I'm certain of currently.

I think we have more chance of signing Gordon Banks.

Never say never, but the odds on us signing a boyhood Milan fan, Captain of Milan and a highly rated Keeper in the next 2 days are quite impossible.

IMHO.

Well, yeah that's a fair opinion. Tbh I think it's coming from people just getting excited by what we could achieve this season with a few key more signings.

Is he that happy at Milan? I'm sure the fans had a 40 foot banner telling him to get out of the club and to take his brother with him. He's been trying to leave every summer for the past 3 years if memory serves.

It's be a dream to get him but I personally think he'll leave milan on a free next summer and go to psg or juve on crazy money.

Well, yeah that's a fair opinion. Tbh I think it's coming from people just getting excited by what we could achieve this season with a few key more signings.

Is he that happy at Milan? I'm sure the fans had a 40 foot banner telling him to get out of the club and to take his brother with him. He's been trying to leave every summer for the past 3 years if memory serves.

It's be a dream to get him but I personally think he'll leave milan on a free next summer and go to psg or juve on crazy money.

I think he's happy at Milan, Mino the rat gets inside his head and causes problems.

I see him signing a new contract personally.

I think he's happy at Milan, Mino the rat gets inside his head and causes problems.

I see him signing a new contract personally.

Yeah but don't underestimate the power of Don Carlo.

Milan aren't what they were 10+ years ago either. A 65 year old Ibra* is their best player.

* To be fair I would kill to see ZlatGod in blue even now. But we are undoubtedly a more exciting proposition at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back