Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that ship has sailed FB Hodgson said it's too late, which I know take with a pinch of salt but I don't believe Zaha will be an Everton player.

Rumoured to be one of the clubs I terated in Walcott on loan ... tuson getting back to fitness ? Could be able to offer them a “ direct” replacement in Walcott

Not that west ham are great, but would walcott even get on their bench? They have bowen, fornals, Yarmalenko, antonio, masuaku, lanzini, Anderson and snodgrass who can all play that wide/wing role. I highly doubt they'd need another, they need to trim that down.

The fact that we don’t don’t he would walk into that Starting 11 , shows us how far away he is from our required standard .

Yeah Zat I agree, the look on his face, when he got up after being shoulder barged off the ball, said it all, " I don't want to be here". Seemed to be written all over his face.

I seen him roll his eyes .. look to the heavens and then I say “ take me Carlo .. take me @ before getting up

Realistically what do we really *need* to give this whole top 4 a go? Keeper obviously. RW/RB? Cover in CM?

Honestly ? A cm that’s as good as our current first choice to rotate Alan, doucoyre and the new falla I’d take gana or even Jorginho on loan if I could, a first choice cb in his prime, a solid , quick one , first choice rb, a player like zaha ( but not him) to cover or provide completion for all three positions along the front 3 and a gk .

I'm just checking is Simon Simon Miniot
I'm just checking is that Simon Mignolet

Unai Simon.

Donnarumma (1 year left) - @Zatara How good is this guy and what would his wage demands be?

Very good + very high.

Rajkovic or Simon for me. We aren't getting Donnarumma.

I think Simon would be a fortune. Added him in though as theyre always open for business at the right price.

The exact quote is at 2:23 here and I’m sure they’ve literally just made them last couple of sentences up?

He hasnt only done one interview.

Gianluigi Donnarumma is an interesting one. Ancelotti will obviously know all about him and he’s out of contract in June. Can officially start talking to other clubs from January. Apparently he’s refusing to sign a new deal with Milan and his agent is that snake Raiola. He’ll be getting him out of there for his next big pay day no question.
Would no doubt cost a fair Bob in wages and plenty of clubs would be looking to take him but it’s not impossible.

Gianluigi Donnarumma is an interesting one. Ancelotti will obviously know all about him and he’s out of contract in June. Can officially start talking to other clubs from January. Apparently he’s refusing to sign a new deal with Milan and his agent is that snake Raiola. He’ll be getting him out of there for his next big pay day no question.
Would no doubt cost a fair Bob in wages and plenty of clubs would be looking to take him but it’s not impossible.

Carlo. James. Bet the same people said we can’t get them before they joined.

Carlo. James. Bet the same people said we can’t get them before they joined.
That’s why I said “not impossible”. Difficult deal to do still I’d imagine but I wouldn’t bet against it. We should at least be discussing The possibility at this stage with only months left on his deal. Playing for the legendary Ancelotti his fellow countryman could well appeal. Getting a keeper of his quality for a small compensation fee is a no brainier even withstanding the big wages he’ll demand.

Donnarumma and Raiola are clearly running down his contract to get as much money as humanly possible when he moves. My guess is PSG as they'll throw the dough around as needed.

If we win a trophy this season then in CL who knows. I do think we need a keeper who doesn’t make mistake like that yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back