Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win a trophy this season then in CL who knows. I do think we need a keeper who doesn’t make mistake like that yesterday.
CL isn't the concern it is how much money can we slide in various pockets and while we do have a decent amount it isn't as much as others have.

In hindsight you always win. Yes in hindsight. Do you see Besic in hindsight?

I stopped talking about Besic 3 years ago.

Maybe you should do the same.

This is the 2020 Summer transfer window thread and I can say, with or without hindsight, that we won't be signing Donnuramma in the next 2 days.

But as I said, please feel free to dream as much as you like.

I stopped talking about Besic 3 years ago.

Maybe you should do the same.

This is the 2020 Summer transfer window thread and I can say, with or without hindsight, that we won't be signing Donnuramma in the next 2 days.

But as I said, please feel free to dream as much as you like.

You can be small-minded and have no ambition as you like.

Fans dare to dream and Everton will win trophies and signing better players.

Next time you should stop talking the Pope thing it’s 7 years ago maybe you should do the same.

Realistically we ain’t signing a new keeper in the next 2 days. I never say we will. Maybe next summer.

You can be small-minded and have no ambition as you like.

Fans dare to dream and Everton will win trophies and signing better players.

Next time you should stop talking the Pope thing it’s 7 years ago maybe you should do the same.

Realistically we ain’t signing a new keeper in the next 2 days. I never say we will. Maybe next summer.

I hope we sign Nick Pope so we can drag out the Pope/Ramadan thing for at least another 7 years you knobhead.

Gianluigi Donnarumma is an interesting one. Ancelotti will obviously know all about him and he’s out of contract in June. Can officially start talking to other clubs from January. Apparently he’s refusing to sign a new deal with Milan and his agent is that snake Raiola. He’ll be getting him out of there for his next big pay day no question.
Would no doubt cost a fair Bob in wages and plenty of clubs would be looking to take him but it’s not impossible.
Carlo was unemployed
James was surplus at Real

Donnarumma is nothing like either of those things.

But hey, feel free to keep dreaming.
Donnarumma and Raiola are clearly running down his contract to get as much money as humanly possible when he moves. My guess is PSG as they'll throw the dough around as needed.
That’s why I said “not impossible”. Difficult deal to do still I’d imagine but I wouldn’t bet against it. We should at least be discussing The possibility at this stage with only months left on his deal. Playing for the legendary Ancelotti his fellow countryman could well appeal. Getting a keeper of his quality for a small compensation fee is a no brainier even withstanding the big wages he’ll demand.

If hes rejected a new contract then Raiola will be looking for a payday. Time for us to leverage our relationship with him.

I would say Jan looks more realistic. Think he would prefer to come to the premier league than anywhere other than Real/Barca/Atletico (who dont need him).

We should be going all out for him even if it means no more business other than from sales generated next summer.

I hope we sign Nick Pope so we can drag out the Pope/Ramadan thing for at least another 7 years you knobhead.

:o wow

Knobhead? You must be the biggest one in the NorthWest. Congratulation owl knob.

Not going to bed at 5:15 am is not good for you really.
Think your geography needs some work, maybe get on that once you've finished pulling bits of labrador out your teeth.

Hes on Endor.

If hes rejected a new contract then Raiola will be looking for a payday. Time for us to leverage our relationship with him.

I would say Jan looks more realistic. Think he would prefer to come to the premier league than anywhere other than Real/Barca/Atletico (who dont need him).

We should be going all out for him even if it means no more business other than from sales generated next summer.

:eek: wow

Hes on Endor.

First thing first is to keep our current level. Becoming a more attractive club by reaching CL.

Weaknesses

GK: Pickford/Lossl/Virginia
RB: Coleman / Kenny
RM: James / Walcott
CM: Allan + Doucoure / Davies + Delph Gbamin(?)

I think we need to look at these positions which can really cause us problems when needing to rotate.

Weve seen Ancelotti/Brands move for Godfrey to ensure we have 4 centre backs competing.

My guess is that we try to move on a heap of players before the deadline of 16th in UK and go for Aarons and Sarr.

With Pickford and the centre mids i think we'll try and make moves in January depending on the situation.

Interesting that theres rumours were after more in addition to Godfrey.

Weaknesses

GK: Pickford/Lossl/Virginia
RB: Coleman / Kenny
RM: James / Walcott
CM: Allan + Doucoure / Davies + Delph Gbamin(?)

I think we need to look at these positions which can really cause us problems when needing to rotate.

Weve seen Ancelotti/Brands move for Godfrey to ensure we have 4 centre backs competing.

My guess is that we try to move on a heap of players before the deadline of 16th in UK and go for Aarons and Sarr.

With Pickford and the centre mids i think we'll try and make moves in January depending on the situation.

Interesting that theres rumours were after more in addition to Godfrey.
I think Keeper and the backup RB/RM situation will be our focus. I dont think we will make any more signings in CM or even want to, you also still have Gomes who can play there, and most importantly Gbamin will be back as essentially 3rd-4th option well before we hit January, with Delph filling in. At this points I think it really is GK, second RB option, and RW for the future needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back