Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Llorente or that type of striker tbh, Think it's always handy having that Giroud/Rondon type off the bench you can throw on if needed, We've been playing without Kean in the Premiership anyway so anyone decent will be acceptable.

Can't see us going big on a forward for the bench.
But we don't need a Superstar sub Striker.

Not necessarily a big number 9. Can be a more versatile forward. Signing someone who can get us double figure goals this year would be a big asset.

James will not play every game. He will occasionally play in the 3. We will get injuries, we will need to rotate come the heart of the winter. We need an option so may as well get a good one. I reckon players would like to come here right now. We can definitely challenge the top 6.

Not necessarily a big number 9. Can be a more versatile forward. Signing someone who can get us double figure goals this year would be a big asset.

James will not play every game. He will occasionally play in the 3. We will get injuries, we will need to rotate come the heart of the winter. We need an option so may as well get a good one. I reckon players would like to come here right now. We can definitely challenge the top 6.
If everything goes well that player wont be playing many games tho.

Sure if everything goes tits up he plays.

But have we not learnt from Kean?

Richy, DCL and Rodriguez are our front 3.

We aren't spending big bucks on someone to rotate with those that will start on the bench.

100% isn't happening tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back