Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 minutes...
tenor.gif

We can forget doing anything this season if Pickford is staying undisputed number 1 by the way.
Ill have to watch through my hand on my face if he's selected for the derby. Has o be Lossl surely. He'll probably have a blinder for England which will influence him playing

We can forget doing anything this season if Pickford is staying undisputed number 1 by the way.

The point of bringing in someone superior to Lossl to be 'back up' (to start off) is that Pickford clearly isn't undisputed number 1 - and that's all his own doing.

Look, I don't know if Olsen is good enough. But Carlo and Brands clearly think he's better than Lossl.

We can still trade domestically until the 16th so no need to panic buy. Must be a keeper worth a look as a backup in the Championship? Someone like Rafael who would slot straight in or David Rays Martin who is young enough to be second string for a bit

We can still trade domestically until the 16th so no need to panic buy. Must be a keeper worth a look as a backup in the Championship? Someone like Rafael who would slot straight in or David Rays Martin who is young enough to be second string for a bit

We're not panic buying.

It's a loan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back