Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you leave it until the last day things can go tits up, now our tits are literally on the ceiling in the most important position on the pitch which should have been sorted long ago.
I don't think we tried to replace Pickford is my point.

I think we have attempted to get a better level of backup in the hope that real competition "fixes" him.

We shall see.

While transfer windows in a select number of countries, including Holland (October 6), Russia (October 17) and Portugal (October 25), remain open.

There is still hope for Yannick / Sandro lol. And weren't we suppose to cancel Sandro's contract ?

tenor.gif

While transfer windows in a select number of countries, including Holland (October 6), Russia (October 17) and Portugal (October 25), remain open.

There is still hope for Yannick / Sandro lol. And weren't we suppose to cancel Sandro's contract ?
West Ham did with Wilshere. We should but it's costly

I don't think we tried to replace Pickford is my point.

I think we have attempted to get a better level of backup in the hope that real competition "fixes" him.

We shall see.

This is exactly what it is, and exactly what it was always going to be in this window.

He's on the last chance, no doubt about it. But Carlo and Brands clearly weren't confident in the back ups we had.

It's a shame about Romero and again, annoying that we left it so long, but the deal had to be right and I wouldn't have wanted us paying £10m for a 33-year-old stop gap on big wages. We clearly only have the budget for a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back