Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very important season for Kean.
His stock is still high but a poor season at PSG after a poor season at Everton would certainly not be good for the player or his value.

I really do doubt that he will ever play for us again. If he is a success at PSG then they probably will want to sign him and he almost definitely will want to stay.
If he has another poor season will we want him back ?
If he does well at PSG it will be reflected in his price

Not necessarily, unfortunately. I very much doubt we'll be selling Kean for a penny more than we bought him for, unless he comes back and does the business for us. If he has a poor season at PSG, we may well end up with another Sandro situation.

It all depends on how well he does I suppose. However if PSG want to keep him, and he scores lots of goals, his value will increase. I see it as quite similar to the Lookman situation in what was actually quite a good loan to RB Leipzig

It all depends on how well he does I suppose. However if PSG want to keep him, and he scores lots of goals, his value will increase. I see it as quite similar to the Lookman situation in what was actually quite a good loan to RB Leipzig
His value will thoretically increase, but that won't necessarily mean we get more money for him. The way transfers work has changed. The player and agent have a lot more power now, if Raiola and Kean make it known they want to move, and Ancelotti still isn't massively sold on him, we don't have a lot of bargaining power. We won't want an unhappy player sulking and being a problem, and if we don't really want to play him then we aren't going to be able to play hardball. You see stuff like that happen all the time. I think sometimes people are a little naive when it comes to transfers and how they work.

That's true ......but isn't the opposite also true.
Of course. But I'll be happy to take him back into the squad either way.

Ideally he does well at PSG and comes back to us a better player. We'll hopefully be in Europe next year and will need extra players.

If he insists on leaving somebody will have to pay the price which will be substantial if he does really well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back