Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we have. Even should we be lucky with injuries we'll still struggle with the December fixtures

11 games we've got until the January transfer window + a League Cup QF.

Its whether they believe we can get through that list with

DCL
Richarlison

As the 2 main attacking options

Iwobi, Bernard, Gordon, Rodriguez, Richarlison as the wide attacking options

Simms might find a slot open up on the bench because I don't think they'll want dcl flogging his guts for 90 minutes every game.

Its a risk but I guess the likes of City only have Aguero and Jesus as strikers (though they are struggling now as for the 1st time both of them are out injured.

Definitely a risk, but I guess its one they've calculated when releasing Kean

We apparently rely on a guy who has gone off injured twice in the last 2 games who isnt a striker, cos we have been left with no cover
Because he's our next best striker and he's pretty damn good too. You could actually put up a valid argument that he's better than DCL there.

That's why somebody like Sarr would be good cover

Oh by the way it's the same minor injury he went off with twice

DCL
Richarlison

Simms might find a slot open up on the bench because I don't think they'll want dcl flogging his guts for 90 minutes every game.

Its a risk but I guess the likes of City only have Aguero and Jesus as strikers (though they are struggling now as for the 1st time both of them are out injured.

I think it's too much of a risk for us in light of our injury record. How many injuries have we sustained already only 4 games in? They need to think about this carefully.

DCL
Richarlison

33 points and an important cup game against Man Utd for a semi final slot before the window opens - my view is that the club is taking a huge risk.

DCL
Richarlison

I agree. Although I'm still hoping we see a cheeky loan bid for Sarr

Ever the optimist

We have 4 capable centre halves now and one, Branthwaite, developing nicely. Only position in the squad along with LB that’s complete.
I know Delph can cover there and Nkounkou is showing great promise but I would not mind a 30-32 yr old LB in as cover next summer
Not sure Nkounkou is quite ready for PL yet

DCL
Richarlison

....I think Gordon has also been mentioned by those within the club as a striker option, although I’m not sure of his back to goal skill set against CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back