Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see us going for Mo Ihattaran, either in January or in the summer. Brands already admitted he's a huge fan of him. Having a difficult spell at PSV at the moment, and them signing Götze won't make it easier for him. Looks like they're going for the quick fix, which in all honesty is perfectly understandable, as they really need to break up the current Ajax strong hold on the league. Huge talent who could benefit from working under Ancelotti.

Definitely, James is here for this season + one or two more (one year option).

Depending on how long he intends to stay we already need to be planning for the future with him, Allan and Coleman.

Allan we can see how Gbamin comes back.

For now we need to be looking at young RW/RB players who can come in and make an impact and develop into stars.

This window theres only Sarr and Aarons who seem to fit that criteria.

January Ihattaren may be a possibility for the right. He fits the profile...he may even be a Sigurdsson / Gomes rotation option as well.

Definitely, James is here for this season + one or two more (one year option).

Depending on how long he intends to stay we already need to be planning for the future with him, Allan and Coleman.

Allan we can see how Gbamin comes back.

For now we need to be looking at young RW/RB players who can come in and make an impact and develop into stars.

This window theres only Sarr and Aarons who seem to fit that criteria.

January Ihattaren may be a possibility for the right. He fits the profile...he may even be a Sigurdsson / Gomes rotation option as well.
Could see James staying for longer if both parties stay happy with eachother. Think he could keep playing well into his thirties as he depends on technical abiltity and vision rather than speed and strength.

Could see Ihattaran more in that current Gomes/Siggy role. But more of a natural in that position. We'd even have the luxury of easing him in with the current options.

Excellent response mirrors my thoughts exactly. I feel like Carlo relented for the loan so he could see if a new environment would jump start him. I personally really doubt it but you never know.

If he hit the ground running there and ended up bagging 20 goals in that enviroment in an easier league, we would be dumb to insert an option to buy at say.....30 million.
A decent season we could ask for about 50m from PSG

If he hit the ground running there and ended up bagging 20 goals in that enviroment in an easier league, we would be dumb to insert an option to buy at say.....30 million.
A decent season we could ask for about 50m from PSG

Or he could show improvement and then just return next season, or of course go somewhere else on loan to develop further if needed.

I think Kean will leave one way or the other. Ideally next summer we get in a complete striker who can compete with DCL. My biggest worry at the moment is if James picks up an injury the drop in quality is huge. If DCL picks up an injury we can move Richarlison inside and we have Bernard or Gordon to come in on the left.

I think Kean will leave one way or the other. Ideally next summer we get in a complete striker who can compete with DCL. My biggest worry at the moment is if James picks up an injury the drop in quality is huge. If DCL picks up an injury we can move Richarlison inside and we have Bernard or Gordon to come in on the left.

It’s difficult to say, ideally we sign another player before 16 Oct as backup but can’t see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back