Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha just find it funny how someone can claim someone looks the part to stand in for DCL when they haven't even played a senior game for us.

For every Rooney there are hundreds of Kissocks, Vaughans, Anichebe's etc.
Ha, not the greatest of examples there mate. They may not have been Rooney but they had decent careers whereas Kissock vanished off the face of the earth.

Ha just find it funny how someone can claim someone looks the part to stand in for DCL when they haven't even played a senior game for us.

For every Rooney there are hundreds of Kissocks, Vaughans, Anichebe's etc.

To be fair Vaughan and Victor are good Championship players just not Kissocks etc.

Sheffield United favs to sign him.

He would be better off staying where he is !!

I think he would be great for...Burnley!

Theyre a bit like the old Allardyce Bolton side but lack the creativity.

I suppose Sheffield United were his first professional club so that move may be what he wants.

They could have had a strong team if they had kept him, DCL and one or two others

Not PL level but has a good career in the lower leagues.
Vaughan looked like he was going to be more than just PL level when he was a kid, he had England number 9 written all over him. Difficult to know how his career would have panned out but I wish we'd had chance to see. Anichebe spent his entire career in the top flight, he wasn't a world beater but it's a bit weird to suggest he was Championship level when he never played a single game at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back