Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaughan looked like he was going to be more than just PL level when he was a kid, he had England number 9 written all over him. Difficult to know how his career would have panned out but I wish we'd had chance to see. Anichebe spent his entire career in the top flight, he wasn't a world beater but it's a bit weird to suggest he was Championship level when he never played a single game at that level.

I was so excited about him when he came though. Full of pace and power, good in the air, good finisher. Was so unfortunate with injuries.

Vaughan looked like he was going to be more than just PL level when he was a kid, he had England number 9 written all over him. Difficult to know how his career would have panned out but I wish we'd had chance to see. Anichebe spent his entire career in the top flight, he wasn't a world beater but it's a bit weird to suggest he was Championship level when he never played a single game at that level.

Agree with that, at the time he'd have been a great foil for Yakubu, Vaughan's pace, strength and bravery, with the Yaks guile and goalscoring ability. Only thing stopped Vaughan was injuries, he could well have been something very special.

Looks like Besic and Bolasie are happy to sit on their backsides for 3 months collecting their wages and watching Netflix

Do consider teams in the lower leagues are hit hard due to Covid-19 so might hold off in bringing players in. Or go for the cheaper options. I am more puzzled why the likes of Broadhead havent moved yet. Seems a exciting player on a lower level and relatively cheap.

Do consider teams in the lower leagues are hit hard due to Covid-19 so might hold off in bringing players in. Or go for the cheaper options. I am more puzzled why the likes of Broadhead havent moved yet. Seems a exciting player on a lower level and relatively cheap.

he picked up an injury a few weeks back, not sure if hes fit to play football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back