Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep totally.

But football isn't like normal employment. Once you reach a certain level of wealth, I'm not convinced any further rise is going to make much difference. But sorry for going all philosophical. I don't think I'll ever be in the position to know the difference between 30 or 40 grand a week lol
Once you earn a certain amount then I would imagine your focus goes towards earning as much as you can for your children.

Problem we have is when we are drawing with 10-15 minutes to go and struggling to break down a side - who can we bring off the bench to grab us a goal?

Likewise in December when we are playing 2-3 games every 7 days - who rotates with DCL / Richarlison who we are confident enough in doing a job?

Not bringing in a proper back up forward is very risky - Toshun isn't good enough bloke couldn't score in a brothel and has less pace than Siggurdsson.

Problem we have is when we are drawing with 10-15 minutes to go and struggling to break down a side - who can we bring off the bench to grab us a goal?

Likewise in December when we are playing 2-3 games every 7 days - who rotates with DCL / Richarlison who we are confident enough in doing a job?

Not bringing in a proper back up forward is very risky - Toshun isn't good enough bloke couldn't score in a brothel and has less pace than Siggurdsson.
didn't we bring Tosun off the bench against Spurs and he scored to save us a point :oops:

Just wait till tomorrow when we name Besic, Bolaise and Lossl in our squad.

20201002_093321.webp

Me at 11:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back