Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me a bit of John Stones or how Joe Gomez looked at youth football.

I suspect the 20m will be negotiated down quite a bit I'm afraid mate. Why don't Barcelona just give this guy a run?

Simple answer is that there is an utter lack of sporting direction at the club. They've already hurt the cantera for years and their transfers have largely been massive failures. They are snake oil salesmen, simple shell game of money changing hands - he arrived on a free transfer and rather than play him, waited to use him as a commodity instead of an asset as a football player. Umtiti has bad knees made worse by not having surgery sooner, leaving Lenglet and an aging Pique - and he never plays, its madness. They'll pay at least 3 times that fee for a replacement although who knows in a COVID market

Same Adrian Sanchez claims that Setien was not aware of this potential sale either which underscores how rudderless the direction provided by Bartomeu is. It's a disgrace. It's why Xavi rebuffed the job offer in January as well, club is run by clowns

But no, I don't expect the fee to go down much - it'll go up if anything if rumours are true of refusing a buyback

Simple answer is that there is an utter lack of sporting direction at the club. They've already hurt the cantera for years and their transfers have largely been massive failures. They are snake oil salesmen, simple shell game of money changing hands - he arrived on a free transfer and rather than play him, waited to use him as a commodity instead of an asset as a football player. Umtiti has bad knees made worse by not having surgery sooner, leaving Lenglet and an aging Pique - and he never plays, its madness. They'll pay at least 3 times that fee for a replacement although who knows in a COVID market

Same Adrian Sanchez claims that Setien was not aware of this potential sale either which underscores how rudderless the direction provided by Bartomeu is. It's a disgrace. It's why Xavi rebuffed the job offer in January as well, club is run by clowns

But no, I don't expect the fee to go down much - it'll go up if anything if rumours are true of refusing a buyback

Who are the new people running the club? What's happened to the production line of the academy? What do people make of Setien?

From the outside it looks like terrible governance and a require for sales to finance more buys. I like Barcelona (a soft spot for Orwell) but it looks as if theyve turned into the very thing they fought hard against. Maybe it was always inevitable?

Nah, lukaku was awful in the air, giroud would have been ideal for him

Siggy would have been threading it through, like he did with bony so successfully, but yeah, I said the same about giroud when I hoped we were going to get him, like Siggy and llorente

B78D1156-EA56-4A61-ADAB-AE31B27FCC1B.jpeg

I know people always make the joke “I’ll drive him there myself” but on this occasion I will actually drive him there myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back